We recognise our three main environmental priorities of improving water and energy usage in our production processes and reducing/recycling waste across all sites and functions including packaging reduction. We are also committed to reducing the environmental impact of both our fleet and cold drink equipment.
- The Senior Management Team are committed to ensuring continuous improvement in environmental performance including minimizing environmental impacts and implementation of internationally recognised environmental management systems(ISO 14001) at our Knockmore Hill site.
- The Company will undertake its activities across the island of Ireland in accordance with all applicable country environmental legislation, the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group environmental policy and The Coca‑Cola Company (TCCC) environmental requirements. Compliance with Legislation, Coca‑Cola Hellenic and TCCC requirements will be monitored across all sites/functions.
- The Company will ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into business decision making and management of all work activity across all sites and functions. Sufficient resources for the continuous improvement of environmental performance will be incorporated into the annual business planning process.
- The Company will ensure environmental objectives and targets are established, communicated across all sites and functions. Objectives and targets will be reviewed at least annually.
- All employees will be expected to contribute to this Policy, follow the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Code of Business Conduct for Environment Protection at all times, and identify/act upon opportunities to minimise any adverse environmental impacts and ultimately to prevent pollution.
- We will work with our suppliers and contractors to ensure that they meet the same environmental standards that we place on ourselves.
- We will also engage with our external stakeholders to support and encourage environmental improvement initiatives in our local communities.
- This Policy will be communicated to all employees, displayed across all sites and made available to our stakeholders.
General Manager, Island of Ireland