Fancy winning a full shopping cart for your festive dinner? With our Dunnes & Coca‑Cola Christmas Exclusive you can!
Win one of four €500 Dunnes stores shopping voucher with Dunnes ROI & Coca‑Cola.
Competition will run in store from from 00:00 on 06/11/2019 to 23:59 on 03/12/2019
Entry is via text to win and available on in-store POS.
Full terms & conditions apply. Please see below for details.
Prize Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. This will be strictly enforced by the Promoter. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
The Promoter is Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
Eligibility and How To Enter:
- No purchase is required to enter. Simply freetext Christmas followed by your full name to 50400 for a chance to win.
- This Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca‑Cola Ireland, Coca‑Cola HBC (the “Promoter”) & Dunnes Stores, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates and / or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00:00 on 06/11/2019 to 23:59 on 03/12/2019.
- A maximum of 1 entry per day and a maximum of 20 entries over the promotional period is allowed. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
- Any texts received after 23:59 on 03/12/2019 will be deemed invalid and will not qualify as eligible entries.
- No purchase necessary. To enter: Freetext “CHRISTMAS” to 50400 for a chance to win. All participants who enter will receive an instant text message response (at no charge) confirming entry into the prize draw. The mobile provider running the SMS entry is Return2Sender (www.return2sender.ie, PH: +353 1 5528211.
- Participants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified, capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted, and entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted. Incorrect text numbers may be charged at your standard network rate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that mobile networks will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering this Promotion will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
One of 4 X €500 Dunnes Stores vouchers.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; all prize elements are subject to availability;
- The official prize operator is Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co, Dublin.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash or other alternative gifts available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter; the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- For this Promotion, the Promoter, Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 is the data controller. You can reach our data protection officer at DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com. The sole recipient of information besides the Promoter is the associated promotional agency, Return2Sender Ltd.
- The information collected from entrants is used only for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including delivering prizes to winners. Entrants acknowledge that this information is collected on the legal basis that it is the minimum necessary to administer the entrant’s desired participation in the Promotion. If you do not provide this information, participation in the Promotion will be factually impossible.
- We will delete entrants’ information 4 weeks after the Promotion ends. You may access your information at any time, or request to correct, erase, restrict its processing, or receive in usable, electronic format on simple email request to CCH@return2sender.ie or at Return 2 Sender Ltd., 3rd Floor, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Selection of the winners
- The winner will be selected by a random draw within 14 days of the end of the Promotion from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will be co-ordinated by our service provider Return 2 Sender Ltd.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 2 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion and in all events, agree to the publication of their full names and counties.
- The winner shall be responsible for any damage to the hotel or other venues (including their contents) visited by the winner and their guest throughout the trip caused as a result of a deliberate or negligent act or omission of the winner or their guest.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Limitations of liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any behaviour or misconduct on the part of the participants/winner(s) that disrupts either the efficient running of the Promotion, the enjoyment of the prize or the reputation/integrity of Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept entry or to terminate/suspend the Promotion and/or the entrants/winners.