Students of National University of Ireland Galway can enter to win a €500 shopping spree
National University of Ireland Galway
Win a €500 Shopping spree -two prizes to be won.
Simply WhatsApp ‘NUIGALWAY’ followed by your full name to 089 223 6477 for a chance to win. For example: NUIGALWAY Joe Woods
NUIG – WIN €500 Shopping Spree to create your New Look Competition Prize Terms and Conditions
By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. This will be strictly enforced by the Promoter. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
The Promoter is Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 & Coca‑Cola HBC Northern Ireland Limited, 12 Lissue Rd, Lisburn BT28 2SZ (“together CCHBC”)
Eligibility and How to Enter:
- No purchase necessary. Simply WhatsApp NUIGALWAY followed by your full name to
089 223 6477 for a chance to win. For example: NUIGALWAY Joe Woods
- This Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years and over who are students of NUIG, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca‑Cola Ireland, Coca‑Cola HBC (the “Promoter”) & their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates and / or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotional Period: This Promotion is open from 00.01 Monday 09th March to 23:59 on Friday 10th April 2020.
- Max 5 entries per week / 20 entries in total per campaign during this promotional period. Any additional entries will be disqualified. CCHBC reserves the right to contact a network provider and seek to block any mobile number entry that is in violation of this clause.
- The closing date of entry is Friday 10th April 2020. Any texts received after 23:59 on Friday 3rd April 2020 will be deemed invalid and will not qualify as eligible entries.
- To enter: Simply WhatsApp NUIG followed by your full name to 089 223 6477 for a chance to win. All participants who enter will receive an instant WhatsApp message response (at no charge) confirming entry into the prize draw. The mobile provider running the WhatsApp entry is Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
- Participants are advised to take care when entering the WhatsApp text required and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified, capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted, and entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted. Incorrect text numbers may be charged at your standard network rate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that mobile networks will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering this Promotion will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize. This shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are 2 x pre-loaded Swirl Card Mastercards with €500 each.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; all prize elements are subject to availability. Cash value €0.001c.
- The official prize fulfilment agency is Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash or other alternative gifts available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter; the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner(‘s’) name(s) and likeness for the purpose of advertising, Promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter, prize provider and their agents will not be liable where a prize has been lost, damaged or stolen following delivery and such prize will not be replaced.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the purpose of the Promoter selecting, contacting and confirming the winner. Your personal data may be shared with trusted third parties. Please see our Privacy and Cookie Notice https://ie.coca-colahellenic.com/en/local-privacy-and-cookie-notice/ for more information about how Coca‑Cola HBC may use and process your personal information and your rights in connection with that personal information.
- For this Promotion, the Promoter, Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 and Coca‑Cola HBC Northern Ireland, Knockmore Hill 12 Lissue Road, Lisburn BT28 2SZ, Northern Ireland is the data controller. You can reach our data protection officer at DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com . The sole recipient of information besides the Promoter is the associated promotional agency, Sweete.
- Your data will be shared with the Promoter and their associated promotional agency, Sweete solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion and prize fulfilment for this Promotion. We will delete entrants’ information 14 days after the Promotion ends. You may access your information at any time, or request to correct, erase, restrict its processing, or receive in usable, electronic format on simple email request to DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com or Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co. Dublin. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- The information collected from entrants is used only for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including delivering prizes to winners. Entrants acknowledge that this information is collected on the legal basis that it is the minimum necessary to administer the entrant’s desired participation in the Promotion. If you do not provide this information, participation in the Promotion will be factually impossible.
Selection of the winners
- A winner will be selected by a random draw within 14 days of the end of the Promotion from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will be co-ordinated by our service provider, Sweete.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes if participants have not met the qualifying criteria set out clearly in the rules of this Promotion. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this Promotion. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 2 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this Promotion and in all events, agree to the publication of their full names and counties.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Limitations of liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this Promotion or taking up a prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any responsibility for difficulties, cost or expense experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
- In so far as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption;
iii. Any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
- Dates are subject to change
- Winners may be required to undergo a background check.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any behaviour or misconduct on the part of the participants/winner(s) that disrupts either the efficient running of the Promotion, the enjoyment of the prize or the reputation/integrity of Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept entry or to terminate/suspend the Promotion and/or the entrants/winners.