To celebrate a new on-pack promotion, Diet Coke has launched four new limited-edition can designs inspired by the brand’s passion points- beauty, fashion, music and travel.
Coca‑Cola is launching new Diet Coke limited-edition can designs across Ireland and Northern Ireland to celebrate its latest on-pack promotion. Offering consumers the chance to win a shopping spree to the value of €1,000 or £850* every day for six weeks, the cans celebrate the brand’s passion points in fashion, beauty, music and travel.
Promotional packs of Diet Coke have been designed to appeal to the brand’s predominantly female loyal weekly drinkers. By purchasing a pack, consumers have the opportunity to win up to €1,000 on a prepaid credit card to use on a major shopping spree.
The promotion will run from the 11th September to 22nd October and will appear on a range of formats, including 330ml cans, multipacks, and 1.75L and 500ml PET bottles.
The new packs have been designed to appeal to our audience through the points that they are most passionate about, whilst creating standout on shelf. With such an incredibly loyal audience in Ireland and Northern Ireland it is great to be able to reward them in this way, while continuing what has already been a full and engaging programme for the brand this year Rachel Long, Brand Manager, Coca‑Cola Ireland
Diet Coke is the number one lights brand and number two cola brand in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
This promotion builds on the highly successful Diet Coke Get The Gang Back Together campaign earlier this year that was launched by brand ambassador Maia Dunphy. The promotion will include TV, digital and out-of-home advertising.
For more information, visit www.coca-cola.ie / #DietCokespree
Diet Coke Ireland Q3 On-pack Terms and Conditions:
WIN a Shopping Spree Every Day
Full Terms & Conditions:
By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4; no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of any Coca‑Cola company, Coca‑Cola HBC, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Internet access and registration required. Entry is only valid online at the promotional URL ie/dietcokewin.
- The opportunity to win a shopping spree (to the value of €1,000 or GBP equivalent in the form of a prepaid Mastercard) every day opens at 00:00 on 11/09/17 and closes at 23.59 on 22/10/17 (“Main Promotional Period”). Winners are drawn each relevant morning from all entries submitted the previous day. The first draw will take place on 12/09/17, and daily (on the next working day) after that until the final draw on 23/10/17. After weekends draws will take place relevant to the original days entrants i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sundays draws will take place from each days entries only on a working Monday (3 separate draws).
- There will be a bonus draw on (01/12/17“Bonus Draw”) for all entries received between 00.00 on 23/10/17 and 23.59 on 30/11/17 to win 1 x shopping spree prize.
- Entrants are limited to input 5 valid codes per day. Each valid code can only be used once.
- Entrants cannot win more than 1 prize during the promotion. Only one prize per household.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland
How to enter
- There are 42 shopping spree prizes (provided as a prepaid Mastercard) to be won over the Main Promotional Period. To be entered into 1 of 42 daily draws to win the prize you will need to enter the unique 8 digit promotional code found on or within the ‘Win a Shopping Spree Every Day’ promotional packs of Diet Coke.
- Promotional codes can be found under the ring pull on single cans, on reverse of label on bottles, and on reverse of promotional sticker on multipacks, subject to retailer stock and availability.
- Diet Coke 330ml Cans
- Diet Coke 500ml PET bottles
- Diet Coke 1.75ltr PET bottles
- Diet Coke 8 x 330ml Can Multipacks
- Entrants will be required to visit coke.ie/dietcokewin and login or create an account to log in providing their full name, D.O.B, gender, country of residence and valid genuine email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion).
- Only valid entry information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Northern Ireland residents only: No purchase necessary. To enter: Northern Ireland entrants should call the following consumer care number: 0800 317 318, where they will be required to give contact details including NI address which will be checked together with an email address, following which they will be issued with one unique promotional code by email per day. This promotional code should then be registered online at coke.ie/dietcokewin to be entered into the daily prize draw. Maximum of 5 code entries can be registered at www.coke.ie/dietcokewin on one day.
- There are a total of 42 prizes available to be won throughout the Main Promotional Period and one further prize available via the Bonus Draw. Each prize consists of a shopping spree provided to the Winner in the form of a prepaid Mastercard pre-loaded with €1,000 (or the equivalent in GBP) for them to spend how they wish. The card can be used in-store and online in all retailers that accept Mastercard. The card cannot be used to pay standing orders or any other payments that require a bank account. ATM cash withdrawals are possible and will only incur a fee at fee-charging ATM machines. The card will expire within 12 months (expiry date referenced on the card) and must be activated within 3 months from the issue date in order to claim the monetary prize. To claim the prepaid card prize Winners only will be required to provide a valid ROI and NI home address, mobile number and proof of ID in the form of a passport or driving license. Details on “How to activate the card” will be provided to Winners.
- The card must be activated prior to use. Once the prize is received by the Winner, it is the Winners responsibility to activate the card and keep the card safe. Once activated, funds will be available within 24 hours. Any lost, damaged or stolen cards are not the Promoters responsibility and replacements will need to be organised directly with the card company’s customer careline provided with the card in the activation instruction letter. Any replacement fees will be at a cost to the consumer. For full card Terms and FAQ’s visit activatecard.com.
Selecting the Winner, notification and delivery of the prize
- The promotion will start at 00:00 on 11/09/17. For each daily draw there will be 1 Winner drawn the next working day from all valid entries submitted the previous day. This equates to a total of 42 prizes drawn via 42 prize draws during the Main Promotional Period.
- In the unlikely instance that access to the entry site is down for longer than 4 consecutive hours, entries received from the day in question will be rolled over to the following day where two winners will be selected.
- The Bonus Draw for 1 x shopping spree (to the value of €1,000 or GBP equivalent) will take place on 01/12/17. One Winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries between 00.00 on 23/10/17 and 23.59 on 30/11/17.
- The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The Winners will be selected and then contacted via the email address submitted upon entry and required to provide the Promoter with information including their name, mobile number, a valid NI or ROI home address, and proof of ID provided in the form of a scan or photo of the Winner’s passport or driving license. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter will send an email to the Winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 24 hours of the relevant prize draw (weekend draws will be on the next working day). The email will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure including FREEPHONE contact number. The Promoter will continue to try to make contact with the Winner via the email provided for a further 28 days if they have not received a FREEPHONE call from the Winner.
- In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to call the FREEPHONE prize claim line within 28 days of the initial email contact. If the Winner does not call the claim line within 28 days of the email contact or if they are disqualified for any reason they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim.
- Once Winners have provided their personal details via the FREEPHONE service a verification process will then take place. All verified entries will be submitted to a third party, Sales Promotions, to manage the prize fulfilment.
- On successful validation, the Third Party will dispatch one prepaid Mastercard prize to the verified Winner by post within 28 days from successful verification to the address provided by the Winner. The prize will be delivered via a recorded delivery service. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
- In the event that the prepaid card prize is not delivered within 28 days from calling the FREEPHONE service and providing personal details, please contact consumer services: ROI consumer helpline ROI: 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm). Any Winners with activation or card related issues should contact the card support team via the number within the activation letter provided along with the prize.
- Only valid promotional codes will be accepted. All promotional codes and entries are subject to verification. Promotional codes have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute codes.
- If you are unable to read your code, or it is incomplete, please call the consumer helpline on ROI: 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
- After 22/10/17 all unredeemed codes will be invalid for entry into the main promotion to win a shopping spree every day (provided as a prepaid Mastercard worth €1,000). Unredeemed codes may still be entered until 23:59 on 30/11/17 for the chance to win 1 prize in the bonus draw. After 30/11/17 all unredeemed promotional codes will be invalid.
- All promotional codes are unique and each valid code can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any potential prize award will be forfeited.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- No alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- All potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- A list of Winners’ full names and their counties, will be available by writing to Diet Coke Ireland Win A Shopping Spree Every Day Promotion, Haygarth Group, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY, UK within 3 months of the promotion closing.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion for which there will be no recompense, including the publication of their full names and counties.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reasons whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The promoter has the right to delay a daily draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
- If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
- Your data will be shared with Sales Promotions, IDA Business &, Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland in order to fulfil your prize - we will not use it for any other purpose without authorisation. You may access your personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services on ROI 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In the ROI this Promotion is conducted pursuant to a Lottery License granted to the Arc Cancer Support Centre (Charity No. 10867) under the District Court area of Dublin Metropolitan.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.