Watch Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester City LIVE!
To celebrate the launch of Monster HydroSport we have teamed up with Circle K to offer a chance to win a pair of premium tickets to watch Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester City on 1st Feb 2020 at Tottenham Hotspurs Football Ground.
The prize included flights, transfers and accommodation for two.
See instore for more details on how to enter.
Circle K ROI – Monster HydroSport Competition Prize Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. This will be strictly enforced by the Promoter. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
The Promoter is Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
Eligibility and How to Enter:
1. To enter: Step 1 – Download the Circle K app; Step 2 – Buy any 2 Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Fanta or Sprite 500ml range and scan your QR code; Step 3 – You’re in the draw.
2. This Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 years and over, (U18s need parental consent & adult to attend), excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca‑Cola Ireland, Coca‑Cola HBC (the “Promoter”) & Circle K Ireland, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates and / or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00.01 on Monday 2nd December 2019 to 23:59 Friday 31st January 2020.
5. A maximum of 1 entry entry per purchase and scan of loyalty card.
6. Any entries received after 23:59 31st January 2020 will be deemed invalid and will not qualify as eligible entries.
7. To enter: Step 1 – Download the Circle K app; Step 2 – Buy any 2 Monster HydroSport 650ml range and scan your QR code; Step 3 – You’re in the draw.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that mobile networks will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering this Promotion will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
9. The Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
10. There will be one winner in total.
11. The prize is one pair of premium seat tickets to Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester City on Saturday 1st Feb 2020. This includes:
Official Spurs Hospitality – Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Premium Seat ticket holders will enjoy direct access to a private lounge with complimentary refreshments from deli-counters and half-time drinks, along with a range of other exclusive benefits.
Flights, transfers and accommodation are included. The winner and plus one will fly out on Saturday 1st February AM and return on Sunday 2nd Feb.
12. The prize will be issued by and may only be used through Monster Energy. Once the prize is presented to the recipient, the Promoter and Circle K Ireland are no longer involved in the booking or enjoyment of the prize in any way. When accepting the prize, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out by and available from the official travel partner.
13. Flight itinerary will be selected by Monster Energy at their sole discretion and all routings may not be available. The winner and guest must have their full passports valid for at least six months following the dates of travel. Any necessary visas are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. At least two valid credit or debit cards will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation. Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing.
14. Flights can only be booked when fixtures are confirmed – usually 6 weeks prior to the Match Day. If any changes are made by Premier League after this date/ after flights have been booked, such as match postponed or moved, these will not be responsibility of CCHBC and therefore no costs will be covered.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; all prize elements are subject to availability; travel must be taken as required, departure date is subject to availability and all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
16. The prize excludes meals and drinks (unless specified); excursions; mini bar; attractions; car hire; visas; personal expenses; and anything not expressly included in the prize details.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
No cash or other alternative gifts available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter; the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
20. The winner’s data will be shared with the Promoter and their associated promotional agencies solely for the purpose of administering this promotion and Monster Energy solely for the purpose of prize fulfilment for this promotion. We will delete the winner’s data information 4 weeks after the Promotion ends. You may access your information at any time, or request to correct, erase, restrict its processing, send a request by post to Marketing Department, Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 . You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
21. The information collected from entrants is used only for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including delivering prizes to winners. Entrants acknowledge that this information is collected on the legal basis that it is the minimum necessary to administer the entrant’s desired participation in the Promotion. If you do not provide this information, participation in the Promotion will be factually impossible.
Selection of the winners
22. The 1 winner will be selected by a random draw within 14 days of the end of the Promotion from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will be co-ordinated by Circle K Ireland.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
23. The winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 2 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
24. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion and in all events, agree to the publication of their full names and counties.
25. The winner shall be responsible for any damage to the hotel or other venues (including their contents) visited by the winner and their guest throughout the trip caused as a result of a deliberate or negligent act or omission of the winner or their guest.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Limitations of liability:
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
28. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions; ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any behaviour or misconduct on the part of the participants/winner(s) that disrupts either the efficient running of the Promotion, the enjoyment of the prize or the reputation/integrity of Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept entry or to terminate/suspend the Promotion and/or the entrants/winners.