We engage with our stakeholders to listen, and to understand their insights into the issues that matter most to our communities and our business.
Partnering with people, businesses and organisations that share our interest in a sustainable future and have a stake in our business is essential for our success. Engaging with our stakeholders strengthens our relationships and helps us make better business decisions to deliver on our commitments.
We are active members of communities across the island of Ireland, working with customers, suppliers and other business partners across the value chain every day as well as government representatives, local communities representatives and our consumers.
Some of our key partners include:
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA) with whom we have signed a Prosperity Agreement, committing to reduce our carbon emissions by up to 15% by 2019.
- Irish Youth Foundation and Youth Action Northern Ireland, and The Wheel are just some of our partners for our youth empowerment grant-giving programme The Coca‑Cola Thank You Fund.
- Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful and An Taisce, who run Clean Coast programme across the island of Ireland, supporting more than 20,000 volunteers to protect and clean our beaches.
- local and national government agencies and scheme operators with whom we work to support the public bike schemes across Dublin, Belfast, Galway, Limerick and Cork. Our Coca‑Cola Zero Bikes partners include the National Transport Agency, JCDecaux, An Rothar Nua, and the city councils in each of the five cities.
- We work with a variety of stakeholders to support community wellbeing, and our brand investments support a range of initiatives including the four rugby provinces, Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon and Coca‑Cola Lisburn Half Marathon.
- Our local business leaders also engage with a number of IBEC business associations including the Irish Beverage Council, the Food and Drink Association of Ireland and we are members of Business in the Community Northern Ireland.
- We are members of the Nutrition and Health Foundation, promoting a healthy Ireland.