Our vision and approach
We want Coca‑Cola HBC to be the undisputed leading beverage company in every country where we do business, including Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our approach reflects who we are and how we behave.
Everything starts with our values. They are what make us different and motivate, inspire and energise us to help us reach our goals.
- Authenticity: we have deeply felt values, act with integrity and do what is right, not just easy
- Excellence: we strive to amaze, with passion and speed
- Learning: we listen and have a natural curiosity to learn
- Caring for our people: we believe in our people, invest in them and empower them
- Performing as one: we believe in the power of working together contributing in every interaction
- Winning with our customers: our customers are at the heart of everything we do
Our people play a fundamental role in the sustainable growth of our business. This is why we are committed to recruiting, developing and engaging talent and encouraging a high performance mindset across the business.
Our strategic framework
It all comes together in our strategic framework, driven by four strategic priorities: community trust, consumer relevance, customer preference and cost leadership.
We are in good shape for growth, as we are an inherently competitive selling organisation. Our strategic framework reminds us that success will come from collaboration across the business and with our partner in growth, The Coca‑Cola Company.