Creating and sharing value for our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate is at the heart of our business model.
It starts with our resources. We manage the resources available to our business carefully:
- Financial: shareholders’ equity, debt
- Manufactured: plants, warehouses, distribution centres
- Human: employees, partners
- Intellectual: brands, standards, processes, corporate reputation
- Social: communities, customers, suppliers, diverse groups of stakeholders, NGOs (Non-Governmental Organisations), IGOs (Intergovernmental Organisations), industry coalitions
- Partnering: with The Coca‑Cola Company
- 789m total consumption transactions in 2015
- 1.93m households served by us in 2015 (Kantar WP)
- 72m unit cases of beverage sold in 2015
We add value by
Broadening our distribution while being more efficient...
Joining forces with our customers to deliver flawlessly...
And winning the trust of our stakeholders and consumers.
- €1.7m community investments across the island of Ireland (2015)
- 1,000 hours of volunteering by employees (2015)
We create value for our stakeholders which, in turn, builds value for our business over time.
- Employees: developing, recognising and rewarding our people secures a skilled and motivated workforce
- The Coca‑Cola Company: investing in leading brands and our business, coupled with flawless execution in production and the marketplace, ensures a fruitful partnership for years to come
- Communities and environment: enriching the lives of communities, contributing to the public good and safeguarding the environment enhances our local presence and earns the trust of communities
- Customers: supporting our trade partners to build their business provides us with diverse range of channels
- Consumers: meeting consumer needs by offering choice and quality generates revenue, contributing to the sustainability of our business
- Shareholders: delivering strong sustainable earnings and dividends establishes a supporting shareholder base