If you're interested in booking a tour of our Visitors Experience, we'd love to hear from you.
We are proud to open our doors to visitors to share a glimpse into the production, history and marketing of the great products made at our Knockmore Hill plant.
A visit to our plant will include the following:
- An informative short film in our Heritage Theatre, showcasing the remarkable 130-year history of Coca‑Cola
- An extensive guided gallery tour of the main production facility, to experience a ‘bird’s eye view’ of how our products are made, bottled, packaged and stored
- An opportunity to explore the world of Coca‑Cola in an exciting and educational way in our interactive centre, learning about:
- Our beverages: How we produce our wide range of beverages.
- Environment: How we minimise our environmental impact.
- Community: Our involvement with the local community.
- Workplace: The career and development opportunities we offer at Coca‑Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland
Follow the link HERE to make your booking of our FREE TOUR at the Coca‑Cola HBC Visitor Experience.
Please note that bookings should be made a minimum of four weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
Each tour is 90 minutes in duration to include a visit to the American-style theatre, overview of the production floor and time in the interactive zone.
We are pleased to offer tours free of charge.
We welcome tours between Monday - Friday at 10.30 each day.
Please note we cannot accept guests without a prior booking, we recommend that guests book a visit at least four weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
We do not allow tours during the weekend and the Visitor Experience will also be closed during public holidays.
The Coca‑Cola HBC Visitors Experience is situated at our Knockmore Hill plant:
12 Lissue Road
For directions, please download our brochure or ask our coordinator upon booking.
Our guides deliver a bespoke tour for each group and to maximise their time and deliver a full experience, we only accept groups of ten or more.
However we can work with you to align your tour with other groups.
Due to capacity constraints, the maximum we can accommodate in any one tour is 40 people.
Unfortunately, our canteen is for employees only and cannot cater for external groups.
We do not take tours with under 12's to align with our responsible marketing commitments which includes no marketing of our products to below this age group.
Our responsible marketing policy is available here.
Yes. We have lift access and we also have a wheelchair onsite.
Visitors can expect to be standing for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.